Welcome to the Willows Wave Swim Team!
At least one parent/guardian registration is required.
New accounts will be sent an email confirmation message with instructions
to setup a password.
Please indicate which parents will be volunteering this season.
At least one parent/guardian is required to volunteer.
At least one parent/guardian email address must be provided.
Check the boxes to indicate which parent/guardians should receive team-wide emails.
Enter the information for each
being registered below.
At least one
registration is required.
District Of Columbia
Zip/Postal Code *
Can your child swim 25 yards without stopping or touching the bottom of the pool or side?
I / I will:
1. Treat all members and persons associated with the Willows Swim Team and Club with respect.
2. Treat everyone equally and never discriminate against another person on any grounds including that of
age, sexual orientation, gender, faith, ethnic origin or nationality.
3. Understand that the use of inappropriate or abusive language, bullying, harassment, or physical violence
will not be tolerated. 4. Display a high standard of behavior at all times regardless of my performance in training and
5. Respect and abide by any reasonable requests from facility/pool Staff.
6. Conduct myself with dignity and decorum while using any areas of the Club.
7. Always report any poor behavior by others to an appropriate Coach or member of staff.
8. Recognize and celebrate the good performance and success of fellow team members.
9. Support my team mates in training and competition environments.
10. Be prepared to accept constructive criticism from coaches.
A minimum of three jobs at three different dual meets must be fulfilled by each family. Parents, grandparents, family members and older siblings can complete the jobs. If the minimum is not met, the $100 work bond will be charged/collected at the end of the season. *please note, additional volunteer time is required at the extra meets; Minnows, Championships and Conferences.
***NEW VOLUNTEER POINT SYSTEM - 100 points must be earned or pay the $100 work bond. Meet jobs are 30 points each, helping with the pep-rally and end of season team party are 10 points.