Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
Click HERE for a slideshow to walk you through the sign-up process
If it is a Wednesday meet you must sign up by 10:00 AM the Monday before the meet
If it is a Saturday meet you must sign up by 10:00 AM the Thursday before the meet
***VOLUNTEER POINT SYSTEM - 100 points must be earned or pay the $100 work bond. Meet jobs are 30 points each, helping with the pep-rally and end of season team party are 10 points.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
Our coaches will assume any "undeclared" athletes will not be attending. Please contact the coaches 24 hours before a meet if your child can not make a meet. If your child is signed up as "attending", the coaches and team mates will be counting on them to attend.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.